Monday, March 6, 2017

"That fuss was us" A message to us from us.The Black Hole Movement




THE AWESOME POWER OF FAITH
You may read about this story at the following link
this is a story that is true of how 'God' spoke to me when I turned 51
the video below of this discource 
"That fuss was us" A message to us from us.The Black Hole Movement.
is how God is talking to all of us right now,if we would but understand what it is that we call God
it is my attempt to reveal how it work,many will not catch it.some will...
i'm sure my work is for those chosen few who are ready
for my words are audible to spiritual ears only.


you should order my book:The Holy Book of Wonder and truly see what
'The Gods are speaking to you through me...

                                                    order and be blessed

No comments:

Post a Comment