Wednesday, May 24, 2017

"Blessed is The Cheerful Giver" (The Prayer Offering)




                                  The Prayer Offering




I HAD GONE a-begging from door to door in the village path, when thy golden chariot appeared in the distance like a gorgeous dream and I wondered who was this King-of all kings!

My hopes rose high and methought my evil days were at an end, and I stood waiting for alms to be given unasked and for wealth scattered on all sides in the dust.

The chariot stopped where I stood. Thy glance fell on me and thou earnest down with a smile. I felt that the luck of my life had come at last Then of a sudden thou didst hold out thy right hand and say 'What hast thou to give to me?'

Ah, what a kingly jest was it to open thy palm to a beggar to beg! I was confused and stood undecided, and then from my wallet I slowly took out the least little grain of corn and gave it to thee.

But how great my surprise when at the day's end I emptied my bag on the floor to find a least little grain of gold among the poor heap. I bitterly wept and wished that I had had the heart to give thee my all.

-Tagore

From the prayer offering(Gitanjali)






Greetings and salutations of peace:

In perfect love has my life been this prayer offering  each day I give to you freely of it that has been entrusted in me.of the Gods: You are now Intune, on the one. The force itself.at this time we call it the Holy Master Blaster Jamming… I’m a spiritual traveler of this world. I come to let you know that music; is the key to life. The Rastafari is in the world but not of this world. Of you I have not until this day put my cup before your judgement having faith in your love of truth.I ask you send your Donations via. Paypal by using the following e-mail: noel_a_jones@hotmail.com. Reason I ask of you this day is because of a letter I recived from a man I will not call his name,but he wrote me and said:



“I Was robbed at gunpoint yesterday and It sent me into introspection very heavy today.

The first 19+minutes was exactly what was in my head before I clicked the video. Yesterday was a sign.


Forgive my lack of support while eating from your table.”




And that same day to my chagrin this man sent me a donation.

I say this letter from my phone as before I went to bed I erased all my history and could not get into my accounts to read the full note etc. I stayed up from 3am till day break until I had got into that account.


Having no wifi service had today come to library. But what is so deep and mystical about this is the same video also sparked another brother to write and share a thought with me before this brother did,but this brother made me understand the first Brother that I considered just a spammer. But his post or reply to my youtube videos was always positive but this one really open my eyes. This is what he wrote:




 Do Angels exist?



According to the Holy Quran, Yusuf Ali Translation, YES:



Chapter 8, Verse 9:



Remember ye implored the assistance of your Lord, and He answered you: "I will assist you with *a thousand of the angels*, ranks on ranks."



Chapter 3, Verse 124:



Remember thou saidst to the Faithful: "Is it not enough for you that Allah should help you with *three thousand angels* (Specially) sent down?



Chapter 3, Verse 125:



"Yea, - if ye remain firm, and act aright, even if the enemy should rush here on you in hot haste, your Lord would help you with *five thousand angels* Making a terrific onslaught."

So you can see how this all fuse together?

Now I will give you the order of it all that took place on the same day: 5/23/2017

So today I replied to him:

yes there are and they are flesh and blood me of varying degrees.speaking of Quran: Sura 51. 24Has the story of Abraham’shonoured guests reached thee?a25When they came to him, theysaid: Peace! Peace! said he. Strangers!26Then he turned aside to his fam-ily and brought a fat calf.27So he placed it before them. Hesaid: Will you not eat?

The following is what the man you sent me the paypal donation and letter (above) with it.this is what he left under my youtube video as reply:

“I closed my Facebook hours ago just before watching this. And while I am not beyond the 19:35, I had to stop. The confirmation has me blown away! I got distracted”



And today Here is my reply to him:

Underground News Network4 hours ago

Peace and Blessings: I received your message and Gift. Thanks a million, yes the spirit of truth is trying to speak to us.as about same time of your experience, I received a reply from someone on a channel called CD. And he asked me:Do Angels exist? You can see it here in the replies to this video. I'm not sure if he is a spammer or not, but when I received your message what he asked made much sense to me.so I would like to thank you for your support. Could not find you on Facebook. Did you delete your page? I’m pleased that you made it through your ordeal successfully. This is something I will never forget and will give it some deep study...walk in Jah Light my friend.

The essence of this is the Holy spirit is within this vibration knowing that at this time of the mission I’m in need of Support.so I’m listening to the spirit reaching out my ‘cup’ in the tradition of the ancient and current Naga sadhus in faith there are more Angels out there who has and are being touched by my work.

Below I post the video which is at the core of this vibration…

“Blessed is the cheerful giver”
may with keep this vibration flowing...
                                 
The video below

The wisdom of now
                          Proof for the none believers
                                          

No comments:

Post a Comment