Friday, February 17, 2017

The High Places of Anu: The Wisdom of Ake Beka being the third parable of Enoch

 The Wisdom of Ake Beka being the third parable of Enoch



This is of it that the most High revealed to the holy ones
The Master Blaster Jamming is the Holy science of Sound Vibration
Mystery of the Royal arch degree, the pronouncing of the correct name of the lord of spirits…
Anu is his Name, king Rastafari is his revelation…

As author of The Holy Book of Wonder. Defender of the faith, and believer in the message in The Music.
Foremost exponent of The Rastafari mystery. I feel it apropos at this time to set the record right concerning one of the most prolific prophets of the current era known coordinator of AKAE BEKA.
In an internet search for lyrics of song “High places of Anu you will find lyrics that are very misleading
And this take away the true meaning and intent from the song therefore in this video collage I elude or paint a picture that you discover the true lyrics and deeper meaning of the song, I believe that one’s posting lyric to this song intently delivered wrong words taking away the esoteric and inspirational value from the music and song. Please note that my work is independent of the Group and leader known as Ake Beka. There are culture bandits in Rastafari movement who intent is to water down the vibration…
My work is to keep the vibration “100”
THE FOLLOWING ARE THE LYRICS WE FIND FROM GOOGLE SEARCH.


But if one would listen to the song and study the words in the following lyrics we will find something very wrong and there are a few words I will give meaning of in order to make my point.
First word is ANU:from The Sumerian text Anu Is: "King of the Gods" and we know Anu as The Black God Of The Anunakki. builders of great pyramids and dictators of the Holy scripts etc.
Second word from the song is: ventric.is the root of Ventriculostomy: is a neurosurgical procedure that involves creating a hole ("stomy") within a cerebral ventricle for drainage. It is done by surgically penetrating the skull, dura mater, and brain such that the ventricle of the brain is accessed. In this case we can see this as a procedure where the ancients cut holes in the earth or mountains or a method of mound building. And the third word we will use will shine light on this subject in total.the word is used in this line of the song: Covenant keepers megalithick more be true.notice how it is spelled (Megalithick)
Note the meaning of the word megalithic: 1.
relating to or denoting prehistoric monuments made of or containing megaliths.
2.
massive or monolithic.
"the weekly meetings were megalithic in proportion" so we know from this the verse was not meant to
Read:” Covenant keepers megalithick more be true” it makes no sense.not even in patio…does not this make more sense in context to the following line. Covenant keepers megalithic mound builders it’s true,instead of : Covenant keepers megalithick more be true. As the cultural bandits would have us belive. So for your education I have created a discourse in sight and sound that you get the true picture through the ancient art of the collage…






Midnite – High Places of Anu Lyrics
High places of Anu:
(Intro):
Yayyy yay yay yay x2
(Verse 1):
For the balance ventric I'm seeking too
Covenant keepers megalithick more be true
The high places of Anu, ras a guide through
For a work ethic, brotherhood peace
For governments in a righteousness ease
With the rare reality upon the table
Have no proper into false sense of security
Just the progress that I'n'I sheds myselfs to be
Praise jah rastafari just as long as I am able, as I'm able, as I'm able,
Just as long as I'm able
(Verse 2):
Politician will a wrong will be humble
The world happiness want their syndignity
Them gon' take 'way everything from are we
And I'n'I still the lightest version into more and long stability
Yayy, seeen, yaay, even wicked minds will not bleed
As a fugitive praying for safety
That's how the king set up to three sixty
Seeking the good god for mercy
Seeking the good god for mercy
Seeking jah rastafari for mercy
Yay yay yay yay ya yay yaay
(Verse 3):
Bare witness the rastafari lion offsprings
It's not a matter of rather you want to belief
King selassie I actualise the biblical prophecies
Jah proceed judgement to visibility
Yeahh, yayy yayy, yeah, yea yay
Even wicked minds will undertake
As a fugitive praying for safety
That's how the whole thing set up to three sixty
Seeking the good god for mercy
Seeking rastafari for mercy
Yeaaah yaaay yaayy yeah
(Verse 4):
When the popculture overdrive all policious filthy
After imagine an agitated for Human dignity
It's not how I'n'I to be
Such a killing materialistic mentality
The look of sharing with everything, with everything...
With the rare reality upon the table
Not no complient false sense of security
Just the progress that I'n'I she'd myselfs to be
Praise jah rastafari just as long as I am able, as I'm able, long as I'm
Able, just as long as I'm able, as I am able, as I am able
Let man a backway I said I'm able

(Instrumental)

3 comments:

  1. This song speaks about the Wadadli (Antigua and Barbuda ) abbreviated ( Anu ) island of sun. other known as the stonehenge of the Caribbean. it is referred to this because of a particular hill by the name of Green Castle which has countless megaliths..
    "Covenant keepers megalithick mount builders its true
    The high places of Anu, Ras Sagifu
    our work ethic, brotherhood peace
    For commencement in a righteousness feast
    With the raw reality upon the table
    at no pamper into false sense of security
    Just the progress that I'n'I sheds myselfs to be
    praise JAH RASTAFARI just as long as I am Able "
    these lines speak of our Nyabinghi Rastafari Elder Ras Sagifu and The Nyabinghi Big Creek family. peace and love

    ReplyDelete
  2. and indeed you are on point of it speaking about the third parable of the Enoch !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for making this possible.
    🔥

    ReplyDelete